Be careful about it, someone might jump you for that too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I think I have seen just about how everybody feels on the subject. Should change the subject title to America: too stupid for its' own good. </div></div>
Or "Some people are just toO anal for a sports message board" </div></div> </div></div>
LOL you should enter a grammar contest. I bet your a grammatical heavyweight. LOL I kid . Is it ok to use LOL?
GO VOLS
Be careful about it, someone might jump you for that too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
I still wonder what Mik_Mo means. I have spell checked it. It comes up needing correction every time.
GO VOLS
Well, it is part of his 1st name and part of his second...no need to spell check it...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Thank you beast, that is indeed correct. As for wondering what my name is, what does yours mean, "Mike Jones?"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL Just wondering. No need in spell checking it all. </div></div>
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you beast, that is indeed correct. As for wondering what my name is, what does yours mean, "Mike Jones?" </div></div>
So do you go by mik? Im just curious? I Go by Mike Jones. Your the English authority. Speak up twit I know you would not offend english speakers. Moron defend your e-name.
GO VOLS
No need to "hit you up." In case you totally cannot read, beast explained my nick in his post before. Your last few posts only continue to show your lack of intelligence.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Nah dude?
GO VOLS
Mik. If I may call you that. Debating grammer on a E foruum is redundant.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks